Customer Service Coordinator – based in : London, UK
BRANDED Sports Merchandising designs, develops and distributes licensed merchandise that strengthens our customers’ brand values, increases revenues and connects with the consumers. Our heart is in motorsport and we understand intimately what teams in this arena are looking for – from technical team requirements and the representation of a brand’s image, to how to make fans feel more connected to their team or pilot. We use these insights to inform every design we produce. Our sales & product organization is based in London, and our operational organization is based in the Netherlands.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal, entrepreneurial and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods because of the short reporting lines within BRANDED.
In this role you will responsible for managing all of the B2C sites Branded handles. You will work closely together with our E-comm to ensure the best possible service to our consumers.
- Day to day managing incoming cases. Replying to questions from customers regarding current and incoming items and orders within the standard timelines.
- Refund managing together with finance when customers have received faulty or incorrect goods.
- Work closely with Operations, IT, e-Commerce and Warehouse to ensure Customer Service department is fully integrated and aligned with all Company departments.
- Work collaboratively with the Product and E-Comm teams to ensure that all production inserted in system is correct and up-to-date and showing correctly on our websites.
- To nurture and develop customer relations with a focus on maintaining a high service level.
- Work together with the rest of the Customer Service Team to ensure coverage between all departments.
Skills & requirements:
- Basic experience in customer service, preferably in international business
- Commercial understanding of the business and customer requirements.
- Good computer and system (Excel+ Office) competence and experience
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Clear communicator
- Organised, analytical and efficient worker
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org