Online Marketeer – based in : London, UK
BRANDED Sports Merchandising designs, develops and distributes licensed merchandise that strengthens our customers’ brand values, increases revenues and connects with the consumers. Our heart is in motorsport and we understand intimately what teams in this arena are looking for – from technical team requirements and the representation of a brand’s image, to how to make fans feel more connected to their team or pilot. We use these insights to inform every design we produce. Our sales & product organization is based in London, and our operational organization is based in the Netherlands.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal, entrepreneurial and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods because of the short reporting lines within BRANDED.
As an Online Marketeer you are involved in developing our organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies. Currently the e-commerce team is responsible for the following shops:
- The F1 Store for all F1 clothing and Merchandise: FuelForFans.com
- Official Mercedes F1 store: shop.mercedesamgf1.com
- Official Haas F1 Team store: shop.haasf1team.com
- Dedicated B2B store for all Branded customers worldwide
- Dedicated B2B & B2E store for Shell, Shell Partners and Employees on global level
The team focuses on:
- Social Media Marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- SEA / PPC campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate marketing / Partner network for the B2C shops
- Corporate website
Job tasks & responsibilities:
As an Online Marketeer, you’ll need to:
- Create and upload copy and images for the corporate website;
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our web shops and make recommendations for improvement;
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- keep up to date with current digital trends.
Skills & requirements:
- Education on University level (Digital Marketing, E-com, Communications or similar)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Excel and preferably HTML
- Web knowledge & experience (such as with Magento, Sana Commerce, Mailchimp, Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English native and preferable a second language like German or Spanish)
- Self-motivating and flexible attitude
- Critical and independent thinker
- Able to work on several projects at the same time
- High attention to details
- Networker, problem solver
If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV with motivation letter to email@example.com